If you are ever trying to figure out how old she is, all you need to do is listen to her speech:
Me: "Don't cry, Fayge!"
Fayge: "Yes, cry!"
Me: "Let's . . . !" (can be anything)
Fayge: "No, I don't want to!"
and my latest favorite:
Me: "No, Fayge, no!!"
Fayge: "Yes, Fayge, no!"
Oh, and one more anecdote: Last night I was trying to take her to Dominick's to do some grocery shopping, but it took us about half an hour to leave. Why? She climbed into the front seat and insisted that she was going to drive there.
11 months ago
Too funny! Elisa does the same thing, telling me what she's going to do when she's big and I'm little. Warning: The next step is telling you to sit in the carseat.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Zoe also tells me what she is going to do when she is big. And when I get little, like her, I can go to her school and have playdates and wear diapers. You see what we have to look forward to when we get little, like her?
ReplyDelete